You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Replacement of Apple Watch - Experience with Apple care

I bought an apple watch from flipkart and it would not turn on/charge. When I call the apple care they advised me to go to nearest store and submit the watch. I submitted the watch to store and I was told that I will get a replacement in 3-4 days. It has been 18 days and I am not getting any update from apple care or store about when I will get a replacement. I have called the apple care more than 10 times in last 2 weeks, escalated the issue to senior team. I am told sometimes to call icare and then icare tells call store to get an update. People in store have no clue when the watch will come. I am also told by apple care CRM team is looking into my issue but no updates from them as well. Everytime I call I am hold for 20 mins and I get standard update that someone from apple will but I receive no call and the story repeats. Is there any other way to get this issue resolved ?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 18

Posted on Oct 21, 2024 6:55 AM

There are no replies.

Replacement of Apple Watch - Experience with Apple care

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.