You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Iphone randomly deleted "On My Iphone" Notes

Hello, my notes from my Notes app on my iphone (very important info) have completely disappeared over night I believe due to full storage. I deleted photos and bought more icloud storage and my notes under "On My Iphone" are still gone. I have talked to apple several times and they are of no help. How do I get them back? They were not synced to icloud, but under storage it says I still have 156.6MB of data from the notes in the app. I do not have them saved to my email account. I do not have a Back up either of these files. Please help as these Notes are extremely important to me. I saw someone said they spoke to a company, but did not mention who, and said they were able to retrieve the notes. I have researched for days and have tried several online programs and have had no luck. PLEASE HELP!!!

Posted on Oct 20, 2024 9:41 PM

There are no replies.

Iphone randomly deleted "On My Iphone" Notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.