You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Я попал в машеник, влом айфон, заходил в него aplle id 😢

Мой вопрос по поводу мошенничества , я передал телефон на продажу, мее написал мачаник с обявление, « и он солгал мне, чтобы я прошел через свой телефон к его apple id, чтобы он проверил мой телефон, а затем покупает если  нравится, я вошел в его apple id и  он сменил свой пароль, я не смог выйти с  его apple id, и он пригрозил, что я скину ему деньги, тогда он даст мне пароль, я скинул деньги, но пароль не дали, я уже пользую  его aplle id. у меня есть все, номер переписки с ним, карточка номера которую я скинул в ему деньги, пожалуйста пожалуйста, помогите, если вы  прочитали мое письмо😢😢😢😢😢

My question is about fraud, I handed the phone over for sale, wrote Machanik with an announcement, " and he lied to me so that I would go through my phone to his apple id so that he would check my phone, and then buys if you like, I logged into his apple id and he changed his password, I I couldn't log out with his apple id, and he threatened that I would send him money, then he would give me a password, I dropped the money, but they didn't give me the password, I was already using his aplle id. I have everything, the number of correspondence with him, the number card that I threw into his money, please please help if you read my letter😢😢😢😢😢

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 20, 2024 5:17 AM

There are no replies.

Я попал в машеник, влом айфон, заходил в него aplle id 😢

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.