You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Why Is my Bank Transfer to Apple Account failing?

Hi.

I transferred an amount of INR 5000 from my bank account to my apple account. The money was debited from my bank account. But it never got credited to my apple account. This has happened in the past too and the amount was INR 2000. What’s the solution for this? This can’t keep happening again and again. Please help with a permanent solution to this recurring problem. Apple can’t be taking be money from my account and not deposit into the Apple account as it’s supposed to do. Here’s the bank account statement screenshot for the proof of the debit from my account.

Regards.

Mehul

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 18, 2024 8:43 PM

1 reply

Oct 19, 2024 4:08 AM in response to mehul_ayatana

This thread: I made a payment for extra storage for cl… - Apple Community

has a UPI transaction message image saying, "Payments may take up to 3 working days to be reflected in your account". I have not seen any Apple generated messages saying anything about a transaction time and that message appears to be one generated by UPI.

It's the weekend so it may take up to the middle of next week.

Why Is my Bank Transfer to Apple Account failing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.