You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Why does Apple keep trying to charge me?

Apple keep trying to charge me 85.99, I’ve gotten 3+ notifications saying Apple have tried charging me, I’ve contacted my bank and gotten a new card incase of compromised information and it is still going on. I have no renewable subscriptions.

iPhone 14

Posted on Oct 18, 2024 2:44 PM

2 replies

Oct 18, 2024 2:53 PM in response to axnonymous

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

or go to Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Oct 18, 2024 3:07 PM in response to axnonymous

The credit card that Apple is trying to charge is compromised. The scammers are using the information to purchase products and/or services from Apple.

A new card doesn’t stop charges that are subscriptions. There are several ways the scammers can get the new account numbers as fast as the bank changes them.

Please call the bank that issued the credit/debit card that is being used for the transactions/payments. Use the phone number printed on the back of the card and talk to the fraud department at the bank.

Why does Apple keep trying to charge me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.