You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

What happened to the simple to use, easy to customize slideshow feature?

While 'play slideshow' is still a choice to creatively display photos in an album on my iPad2, the Photos app now seems intent on quickly moving my customized slideshow into a very random Memory where I lose most of my control over how the images are displayed and especially control over music. None of my Apple Music downloads are available. Is this meant to be a way to 'promote' music I normally would not listen to?

This is a perfect example of letting AI hallucinate a product for which I do not want and would never buy. A perfectly usable set of features in Photos has been replaced by a perfectly unusable set of features that will push me to some other solution. I cannot imagine a real person, steeped in Apple sensibility, would have designed and pushed this change to Photos.

If I am missing something, please let me know.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 18

Posted on Oct 18, 2024 2:23 PM

1 reply

What happened to the simple to use, easy to customize slideshow feature?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.