You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Free up space on iPhone

My iPhone says “storage full” It won’t allow me to delete specific photos - it won’t download most recent software update I am unable to receive calls and I am trying to load pics on to computer to free up space it won’t allow me / what’s the point of iCloud to keep pics secure / if you delete the photos on your phone it’s gonna delete the pics in iCloud - if I turn of sync in iCloud it’s states - by selecting this my videos and pics will be deleted / so I can’t use my phone I can’t cancel subscriptions my frustration level it through the roof ! I deleted soo many apps - I purchased more storage a month ago and I don’t want to purchase additional when I can hopefully save my photos some safe and know they won’t be deleted ! How do I do this?? 🤦‍♀️🙏👍

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 18

Posted on Oct 18, 2024 9:51 AM

1 reply

Free up space on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.