You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Not showing “send via satellite” button when attempting to send messages to a satellite connected iPhone from a non-satellite connected iPhone.

We have family sharing. We are each other’s emergency contacts. We both have iOS18 installed. He has an iPhone 14 and I have an iPhone 11. I have been able to receive text messages from my husband who is sending them via satellite however he hasn’t been able to receive mine. Even though some of them say “delivered” on my end. Additionally, all the articles say I should be seeing an indicator on my side that tells me he’s using satellite. I don’t see it. The articles say I should have a button for sending that says “send via satellite”. I don’t see it. Help? Any advice or ideas is greatly appreciated!! TIA!

iPhone 11, iOS 18

Posted on Oct 17, 2024 9:28 AM

There are no replies.

Not showing “send via satellite” button when attempting to send messages to a satellite connected iPhone from a non-satellite connected iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.