You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Uploaded New Podcast on Apple Podcast Connect and Not Showing Up on Apple Podcast App

Hello,

Our agency has a podcast series that we recently uploaded to Blubrry (podcast hosting website).

While we’re live on all other podcast platforms, we’re encountering issues with Apple Podcasts. Our account on Apple Podcasts Connect shows that both the account and all episodes are published. However, when I search the URL provided by Apple, it says the page doesn't exist. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/anderson-ad-break/id1771959415

Could you please help us resolve this issue?

Thank you!

MacBook Air 13″

Posted on Oct 16, 2024 12:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2024 11:29 PM

Please post the URL of your feed.

3 replies

Oct 18, 2024 3:09 PM in response to Andi_AndersonAdv

Your feed is OK (a few minor niggles are reported by one validator but I don't think they are the problem).

I was able to add your show to the Podcasts app (Catalina) by entering the URL, and play episodes. In this case the app is accessing the feed directly.

However when I searched for the app in 'Browse' (reading from Podcasts Connect, iTunes Store as was) I found some episodes, not the overall show, though I was able to work back to it from an episode: so it's there, though I couldn't get it to play episodes most of the time.

So something seems to be going on at Apple's end. There have been reported problems with Soundcloud feeds: perhaps this is a related issue. You could try contacting Podcasts Support: https://podcastsconnect.apple.com/contact-us . It might also be worth contacting Blubrry support - they may be able to approach Apple directly.

Uploaded New Podcast on Apple Podcast Connect and Not Showing Up on Apple Podcast App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.