You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apps that are not allowed during down time still work when it's on

I have set up Family Sharing with the sole purpose of managing my children's devices. For both I have set up Down Time each day until they get home from school. I was expecting that this would block everything that is not on the "Always Allowed" list, but 2 game apps (FC25 and Bowmasters) always work somehow. I have tried to switch everything on and off multiple times and I have given it time to correct itself, but I can not find I way to block these apps. I have issues with other features as well, but this is the most important one to get sorted. The whole point with this feature should be that you can control what the kids have access to. I have attached a screen grab of the "Always Allowed" list. Any ideas what is happening and how I can get this issue resolved

Posted on Oct 16, 2024 10:03 AM

There are no replies.

Apps that are not allowed during down time still work when it's on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.