You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Photos within albums frequently move around randomly for no reason.

it is impossible for me to sort albums by anything other than date added because whenever I add new photos, the old ones will wander around wherever they feel like. When I try to move them back where I want them to go, within minutes they will return to the places they prefer. This does not appear to be determined by date as photos taken on one day will frequently become interspersed with photos taken on a different day. I have no filters or anything else active. Additionally, the places each photo wants to travel to appears to change over time; one minute they will move further down the album, the next they will travel further up. This happens both when I have the albums open and when I have them closed, though less frequently when I have them closed. I’ve had this issue for years, tried scouring the internet and looking at many Apple support discussions, but nothing has worked and I’m sick of this. Appreciate any help.

iPad Pro (2nd generation)

Posted on Oct 15, 2024 11:12 PM

There are no replies.

Photos within albums frequently move around randomly for no reason.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.