You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Sequoia problem

Updated today on M1 Mac. Numbers and Pages are now rendered useless. I have to force quit right after opening. Restart didn't help. There are no separate updates for Numbers or PagesCan only access some of my docs and spreadsheets by going into iCloud. That means, I can't easily work! Apple people - all those error reports you got today were from me!

Anyone else having problems?

Mac mini, macOS 15.0

Posted on Oct 13, 2024 2:15 PM

1 reply

Oct 13, 2024 2:52 PM in response to revbev97

With Sequoia, you should be using Pages v14.2. If your version is less, launch the Mac App Store and search for Pages. It may show an Open button, and you click that. Then, it may indicate that an Update is available. Don't expect that the Update panel on the Mac App Store will automatically show you Pages or Numbers updates, even after you click cmd+R to refresh it.

Surveys are verboten in the support communities, and it is more important to solve your particular issue that might be conceivably based on a different reason than others.

Sequoia problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.