You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How do I view my Last post on Apple Community Page?

What happened to my last post? I know it is somewhere as I got an answer. It is about a WIRE shelf to fit on the back of an iMac which would not cover the vents in in way shape or form.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iMac 24″, macOS 15.0

Posted on Oct 12, 2024 6:24 PM

6 replies

Oct 13, 2024 8:07 AM in response to Sparkgapper

Good morning!

When I look at posts you have authored:

Sparkgapper’s Subscriptions - Apple Community

I see no post titles that seem to fit the iMac topic you describe. Check that link to see of you can recognize that post.

AS your fellow end users, we have no way of knowing why a post was removed by the moderators. Some—not all—reasons for post removal are in Section B of the Use Agreement we all agreed to follow when we signed up here.

Apple Support Community Terms of Use

Naughty words or links to outside "take-apart" sites will get edited out but the post is usually not "zapped" in those cases.

The email contact for the moderation team is in the Terms of Use document. However, they may not remember because of scale. There are an estimated 3 million English-speaking users here worldwide.

Oct 13, 2024 9:46 AM in response to Allan Jones

That page is the one that comes up when I sign in to communities and click picture icon to selece "My Subscriptions" and I see exactly the same you do.

Understand about the none apple employee idioms and just asking a question to see if anyone has experienced this as well but undoubtedly not so do not know what happened or why.

I have reposted this and already getting replies so this is moot

WGB

Oct 17, 2024 3:43 PM in response to Allan Jones

While in the midst of a dispute somewhere else, I received another reply to the post that does not show in my 'subscriptions'.

However, again because of the circumstances at the time, both emil problems and bank problemd, I just skimmed it and put it in the trash which also got empties shortly afterwards.

Guess I will 'hurry up and wait' to see if it will be replied to at a less emotional time.

Incidentally, I could not find that post in the browse>search.

WGB

How do I view my Last post on Apple Community Page?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.