You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Configuración de un solo fondo de pantalla para todos los usuarios, sin que cada usuario tenga que especificarlo.

Buenas tardes, tengo una computadora que es utilizada por más de una persona, me gustaría que al configurar el usuario administrador el fondo de pantalla en automático lo tomen todas las cuentas.

Al momento cuento con equipos que tienen instalado los sistemas operativos Sonoma, Ventura y estoy haciendo pruebas con macOS Sequoia. También me gustaría que el mismo fondo de pantalla quedara en la pantalla de inicio de sesión.

Esto lo estoy intentando aplicar en un pequeño salon de clases, hasta la version de Mojave lo podia realizar sin problemas, pero ultimas versiones no me dejan.

Podría ayudarme alguien con este tema, de antemano muchas gracias.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Oct 10, 2024 12:47 PM

1 reply

Oct 11, 2024 10:54 AM in response to LC-AB

Google translate if someone can help...

Setting a single wallpaper for all users, without each user having to specify it.

Good afternoon, I have a computer that is used by more than one person. I would like all accounts to automatically set the wallpaper when the administrator user configures it.

At the moment I have computers that have the Sonoma and Ventura operating systems installed and I am testing with macOS Sequoia. I would also like the same wallpaper to remain on the login screen.

I am trying to apply this in a small classroom, even the Mojave version I could do it without problems, but the latest versions won't let me.

Could someone help me with this topic, thank you very much in advance.

Configuración de un solo fondo de pantalla para todos los usuarios, sin que cada usuario tenga que especificarlo.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.