You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Rotating list in excel

Hello! I am hoping someone can help me here. I am currently in the process of moving from a windows based system to become fully apple operational. I've run into a snag with excel that I am hoping someone has a solution for. Currently, I have an excel sheet that maintains a rotating list of contractors as shown below.

I currently have it set up to run as follows:

1. Employee enters Initials in Employee column.

2. A date and time is automatically updated in the cell next to it.

3. The employee presses the face to automatically sort the list based of the date used. Most recent contractor is moved to the 3 spot and the 2nd contractor on the list moves up to the 1 spot waiting for the next employee to use them.

My question is this: How do i replicate this in excel on an Apple iPad Pro 11? I understand that excel in apple does not support VBA, so I am at a loss at what to do. I just need a rotation list that will work, similarly to the one I have explained above. Any idea?

Thank you in Advance!

-Alma

iPad Pro (4th generation)

Posted on Oct 9, 2024 4:27 PM

There are no replies.

Rotating list in excel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.