You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

sort list in numbers

ho un database con i dati di 200 persone circa. A questo database sono collegate altre tabelle in fogli diversi, ma nello stesso documento. quando ordino la colonna dei nomi si ordinano anche nelle altre tabelle che prendono l'elenco con la funzione solo.testo, ma facendo confusione sulle righe.

I have a database with the data of about 200 people. Other tables in different sheets are connected to this database, but in the same document. When I sort the column of names they are also sorted in the other tables that take the list with the function solo.texto, but making confusion on the lines.

iMac 24″, macOS 15.0

Posted on Oct 5, 2024 11:15 AM

1 reply

Oct 5, 2024 11:31 PM in response to Dubbia

I think the problem is similar to that of Franny327

On the advice of a recycler I checked if there were formulas that refer to the lines and in fact I have this formula "RIGA($A138)−1" in the first column of the numbering

I removed the formula, but nothing has changed. Column B with the list of names is sorted independently of the other columns.

sort list in numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.