You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Imovie doesn't show all my events

For a few days once I open the imovie library it doesn't show me all the events it has. In fact, if I go into the library by clicking on "show package contents" I find all my videos. However, if I open the Library only a couple appear. I tried updating the computer and reinstalling imovie, but nothing changes.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 15.0

Posted on Oct 3, 2024 12:05 PM

2 replies

Oct 3, 2024 7:14 PM in response to Tom47Ben

Hi,

Possibly when you say you are opening your library and not all "events" are showing, it may be that the Events are showing but not the Projects that are displayed in the projects browser screen. That would be perfectly normal. The library show package contents, however, would show both Projects and Events.

Said in another way, the library Show Package Contents will show all projects and events. The Library listed in the media sidebar of a project will show the Events, but not the Projects. The Projects will be shown in the project browser screen. The Events shown in the media library sidebar, plus the Projects shown in the Project browser, should match the Projects and Events shown in the library sidebar.

-- Rich

Imovie doesn't show all my events

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.