You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Payment not credited to my account

A payment was made by check to Goldman Sachs to my Apple Card account. Goldman Sachs cashed that check on August 12, 2024. They have YET to credit my account. I have called 6 times! It's still not showing payment to my account. This is for almost $600.00 dollars. I have a copy of the cancelled check showing the date they deposited it. Anyone else had this problem or suggest who I can talk to?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 30, 2024 8:39 AM

6 replies

Sep 30, 2024 9:03 AM in response to sawebb44

What did Goldman Sachs say when you called?:

Contact support directly with questions by calling 877-255-5923.

There is also a web portal:

You can manage Apple Card and the Apple Line of Credit feature using the Apple Card web servicing portal by signing in to card.apple.com with your Apple Account. 

Legal - Apple Card & Privacy - Apple

I assume you did not have an Apple device to make the payment and needed to send a check at that time. Definitely not the preferred method, but is an option when the device is missing or lost. Continue to follow up with Goldman Sachs.

How to make Apple Card payments - Apple Support

Payment not credited to my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.