You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

An Audio Unit plug-in reported a problem which might cause the system to become unstable. Please quit and restart MainStage. .

I checked and all of my plug-ins are validated. This is a huge problem. I can't have Mainstage crashing in the middle of a gig.

Also, pretty much any time I quit Mainstage, I get the message that it quit unexpectedly.

Any solutions here would be appreciated.

Apple M1 MacBook Pro 14 inch 2021

Mac OS 14.6.1

Mainstage 3.6.6

MacBook Pro 14″

Posted on Sep 27, 2024 2:47 PM

5 replies

Sep 28, 2024 11:30 AM in response to rastro4

Here are some examples of the Terminal readout:

aufx 09au !UAD - Universal Audio: UAD Ampeg B15N

Timers:

General@info

Errors@warn

Sockets@warn

ServerSockets@warn

ClientSockets@warn

Mixer@info

Engine@info

Plugin@info

Async@warn

MIDISync@warn

UAPW@info

HBGF@info

UADLogger::Init()

Config file not found at '/Users/joemcginty/Library/Preferences/Universal Audio/UAD-2 System Log Config.json'. Using default values.

Adding log file at /Users/joemcginty/Library/Logs/Universal Audio/auval_%N.log (where '%N' is the file number)

UADLogger::Init() complete.

Then this obj [25054] message is repeated many times. Does it mean that there are two instances of a plug-in? It seems mostly related to UA plug-ins. Though the UA plug-ins are the latest version.

objc[25054]: Class DiskChangeNotifier is implemented in both /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Ampeg B15N.component/Contents/MacOS/UAD Ampeg B15N (0x106b5cb20) and /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Korg SDD-3000.component/Contents/MacOS/UAD Korg SDD-3000 (0x1093f0b20). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

objc[25054]: Class Ntwk_BrowserDelegate_Mac is implemented in both /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Ampeg B15N.component/Contents/MacOS/UAD Ampeg B15N (0x106b5cb48) and /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UAD Korg SDD-3000.component/Contents/MacOS/UAD Korg SDD-3000 (0x1093f0b48). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

An Audio Unit plug-in reported a problem which might cause the system to become unstable. Please quit and restart MainStage. .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.