You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

AirPods 4 ANC - low call volume on MS Teams on Windows 11

The issue is remains to be the same as was on AirPods 2 Pro and it was resolved mostly by just increasing volume on an AirPods steam. However, AirPods 4 doesn't have this option.

I've tried to play with all posible audio settings in Windows 11 and MS Teams but got no luck so far.

Any help here is much appreciated.

Posted on Sep 26, 2024 2:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2024 12:16 AM

More of a workaround and not a solution: While in a meeting, try opening the Teams Audio Settings and switch the microphone to anything else than the Airpods -> wait a few seconds. For me, this helped. You are not able to use the Airpods as a microphone in this case but at least the output volume increases.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 27, 2024 12:16 AM in response to sanchez137

More of a workaround and not a solution: While in a meeting, try opening the Teams Audio Settings and switch the microphone to anything else than the Airpods -> wait a few seconds. For me, this helped. You are not able to use the Airpods as a microphone in this case but at least the output volume increases.

Sep 27, 2024 2:04 AM in response to tom_ra

Thanks for your suggestion tom_ra, I'll try that trick on my next meeting. However, I believe it's not the way it should work. I've just switched from AirPods 3 to 4 and I faced no issues with AirPods 3.

I've tried adjust a lot of settings in Windows 11 and MS Teams like Loudness Equalization, Automatically adjust mic sensitivity, Sync device buttons, Noise suppression, drivers updates, etc. Nothing is working.

Teams meetings is a significant part of my daily work so I'm not sure I need AirPods 4 as I can't use them properly. Thinking about how I can turn it back to seller.

AirPods 4 ANC - low call volume on MS Teams on Windows 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.