You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

when i open my apple music on windows it opens for a little bit then crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

When i go to open my apple music it lets me do whatever i want and then eventually crashes. I've been trying to figure out ways to fix it but i've just seen a whole bunch of coding stuff and im not experienced with that stuff at all. I've also tried to uninstall the app and reinstalled it but as soon as i logged into my account it crashed again. Currently im just using the apple music web player bc it hasn't failed me yet but i would really like to have my app work instead. Thank you again!

Windows, Windows 10 (19045)

Posted on Sep 23, 2024 2:23 PM

2 replies

Sep 23, 2024 2:42 PM in response to jafredo

same problem going on here. also tried the coding thing this afternoon, but with NVIDIA/GPU it gets really difficult. unfortunately, it seems like we're having a new bug, maybe something going on today. what i decided to do, in order to keep listening to my music in peace, was to uninstall apple music and install itunes (from microsoft store), at least until now it's working. might be a temporary solution

when i open my apple music on windows it opens for a little bit then crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.