You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Final Cut Pro Live Multicam

I am having real issues with connecting my iPhone 13 with iOS 18 to Final Cut multicam view. Using Final Cut camera my phone will initially see the iPad under the known devices and I will select connect. The iPad will send a code which I type into my phone. Then it goes to known devices on my iPad. When I select connect for the iPhone, it looks like it has connected however, when I select information, the message is that the connection is still waiting device approval. I then go to my phone and the iPad no longer registers as a known device.

I always start a new multicamera project in Final Cut Pro. I have reinstalled the Final Cut Camera app several times and followed the trouble shooting directions many times. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 18

Posted on Sep 17, 2024 1:55 PM

There are no replies.

Final Cut Pro Live Multicam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.