You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Boot camp cant install Windows 10 21H2 because "it is not currently available from the Software Update server"

Hi guys. I have a 2015 MacBook pro (11,5) running MacOS Sonoma 14.6 with the help of Open Core legacy patcher. Before i moved to the 2015 MacBook pro, i used a 2013 MacBook (9,2). On that MacBook i installed and ran windows 10 without any problems. However when i moved to the MacBook pro 11,5 and tried to install windows, i had a few errors. They are as follows

• When i installed windows the system would reboot but not go into the windows 10 setup (i clicked on the windows option in bios)
  • When i tried to install windows after downloading a fresh iso it came up with the pop-up error "Can’t install the software because it is not currently available from the Software Update server."

Any help would be appreciated.

~Thank You

Posted on Sep 17, 2024 1:55 AM

There are no replies.

Boot camp cant install Windows 10 21H2 because "it is not currently available from the Software Update server"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.