You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Compressor was not accepting FCP batches, so deleted it thinking I could download again from App Store - nope!

I still am running a Mac Mini (late 2014) on Mac OS X 12.7.6

For the last few weeks I have had problems exporting any batch from FCP to Compressor, trying various fixes suggested on this forum and elsewhere. Thought perhaps re-downloading it from the App Store would fix whatever was causing the problem. Anyways, the App Store did not provide for a download without payment of $49.99, but more importantly, stated that I would need Mac OS X 13.5, which my poor Mac Mini is incompatible. I have checked my Time Machine backups and do not see Compressor to bring forward to the present. So am I totally hosed here? Suggestions anyone?

Thanks!

Mac mini, macOS 12.7

Posted on Sep 16, 2024 10:04 PM

2 replies

Compressor was not accepting FCP batches, so deleted it thinking I could download again from App Store - nope!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.