You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Warning Box "An Audio Plugin Reported a Problem..."

Obviously I am not alone. I read that many have encountered this box:

This is indeed one of the most annoying and useless warning boxes I have ever seen. For this box to be of any help, it needs to tell us which plugin causes the problem of course.

I ask everyone who encounters this useless warning box to go to Feedback - Logic Pro - Apple and ask them to let us know which plugin causes the problem.

And if anybody knows how to figure out what plugin causing it, please let me know.

Also, is there a way to turn it off and have Logic continue processing instead of stopping. Because it doesn't always happen in the same session and at the same spot. It is kind of random, which is strange too.

CHEERS!

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 14.6

Posted on Sep 14, 2024 7:49 AM

1 reply

Sep 14, 2024 2:46 PM in response to TGMusic

TGMusic wrote:
(...)
This is indeed one of the most annoying and useless warning boxes I have ever seen. For this box to be of any help, it needs to tell us which plugin causes the problem of course.

I agree.

And if anybody knows how to figure out what plugin causing it, please let me know.

Go to Utilities > Console.app > Crash Reports

Warning Box "An Audio Plugin Reported a Problem..."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.