You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Installing second FC7 volume pedal

I am running two studio logic SL88 studio keyboards through mainstage on my MacBook. (Two players) I successfully have one FC7 running for volume (on Port 2). But I can’t get a second volume pedal working on the other keyboard (Port 1). I can place a virtual pedal in the workspace and it operates fine. I’m just failing to link the physical pedal to the virtual one.

iPhone 13

Posted on Sep 11, 2024 7:58 AM

5 replies

Sep 13, 2024 2:41 PM in response to tfromtroon

Yes, and the little window in the top center that shows MIDI activity responds to the FC7 physical pedal… But there is no effect on volume of the patches. However, the virtual pedal in the workspace under the Port 1 keyboard response perfectly when activated with the mouse/trackpad. I’m pretty confident it’s simply a mapping/assignment issue but, for the life of me, I can’t get the physical pedal and the virtual pedal designated as being one and the same.

Installing second FC7 volume pedal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.