You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How Can I Remove Unavailable Shows From Station Settings in Apple Podcasts?

I want to remove two shows from my Unplayed station in Apple Podcasts, but I do not know how.

On macOS, the Podcasts application shows two shows, which are no longer available, in a station settings. I am no longer following the shows, and they both appear to be unavailable in the catalog. With previous occurrences of this scenario, I could find the show, follow it, immediately unfollow it, and then the related shows would be removed from station settings. However, this is not possible as both shows are unavailable in the catalog.

I have deleted the station and configured a new one, but both shows continue to appear. I sync my Podcasts library between macOS and iOS. iOS does not show them in station settings, but they continue to be shown in station settings on macOS.

How can I remove the shows from station settings?

Posted on Sep 11, 2024 6:43 AM

1 reply

How Can I Remove Unavailable Shows From Station Settings in Apple Podcasts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.