You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Missing Audio Effects in Final Cut Pro

Trying to locate the audio effect 'denoiser'.

Can't find it anywhere in the library. I've clicked to download additional content, but nothing is showing as needing to be downloaded.

The instructions from Apple say that it should be located in the Logic set of audio effects, but it's missing.

Can anyone suggest how I can find or install it?

Thanks,

Richard

Mac Studio, macOS 14.6

Posted on Sep 10, 2024 11:19 AM

4 replies

Sep 10, 2024 1:04 PM in response to Richard1979

You're looking in the Effects browser (Command-5, lower right of the interface) and selecting Audio -> All? I see it in Logic audio effects between Delay Designer and Direction Mixer. I have Logic installed but I don't know if that's necessary.

Depending on what you're trying to achieve, enabling Voice Isolation in a clip's Audio inspector might work better.

Sep 10, 2024 1:22 PM in response to terryb

Thank you Terry.

I'm looking in the effects browser, selecting Audio ->All and just see Delay Designer and Direction Mixer. No Denoiser in between them. So not sure why it's missing! It doesn't mention anywhere that Logic itself is needed, and there's other Logic effects that are showing.

Appreciate the suggestion re Voice Isolation. I am working with voice, but just looking in to the best mix of effects to give me the best outcome :)

Missing Audio Effects in Final Cut Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.