You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Garage Band, iMovie, Vision Pro, and www.DigitalBlasphemy.com, Ryan Bliss

Hi Apple Community,

I am trying to identify and solve an error such as it is becoming my user experience error. I want to know why I can't after receiving Facebook messages from the owner of ***, who approved my use of artist artwork from***. I want to know if CODEC was part of my valid use of iMovie and GarageBand. I make a few songs on garage band and it really began as a creative outlet to pass time and have fun. I have made some music samples I like and I want display with approval from the artist Ryan Bliss and his website. I came across his art in high school for a project. I have been asking for a second approved request to use his art as back drops. Since I have had such errors with iMovie allowing me to use Ryan Bliss's art I have stopped trying. I still make music samples.

The other part of my question is how to make sure im creating music on the same version on garage band. I want to know, is the MAC OS and IOS the same? How about iPhone? I want to replace everything I have at apple. I think I am about 10 months away from this.

Please let me know if I should include the Apple Vision Pro. I really want to make music on Vision Pro...is that possible yet? I haven't been in for a demonstration. Maybe I could upgrade with apple there this end of year.

Thanks if you comment,

Cyrus

[Edited by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.7

Posted on Sep 9, 2024 6:41 PM

5 replies

Garage Band, iMovie, Vision Pro, and www.DigitalBlasphemy.com, Ryan Bliss

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.