You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Numbers unwanted actions. I use Numbers on my iPhone 15. Recently some bubbles appear on my sheet, how can I remove them, what are they for how do they get on the sheet in the first place?

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 8, 2024 5:43 PM

5 replies

Sep 8, 2024 8:49 PM in response to muguy

Thanks for your response. I don’t seem to be able to click on or move the shapes at all. Someone has commented they may be a bug in the App. Now when I go back to the sheet they are not showing anymore! I’ve had it happen a number of times. Also sometimes when I scroll down or up the sheet it just keeps zooming down or up the lines with no controlling it. Seems like a bug too.

Numbers unwanted actions. I use Numbers on my iPhone 15. Recently some bubbles appear on my sheet, how can I remove them, what are they for how do they get on the sheet in the first place?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.