You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Adding another MDM Server - Token download warning

We have an existing MDM server setup and in use in Apple Business Manager. I'm wanting to test Intune as a MDM server with the thought of possibly migrating to this in the future.

I've gone ahead and logged in to ABM and added the Intune MDM server and uploaded the Public Key from Intune. I'm now at a point where I'm supposed to Download MDM Server Token but I'm getting that warning below.

I do NOT want to do anything that will affect the current MDM.

So my question would be is this warning specifically for the MDM server i've just setup? Or do all the MDM servers have a single Server Token and by downloading this token, it will reset the one on my current Production MDM?

I believe if I want to test deploying apps using the Test MDM server without affecting current production I'd have to create a new location.

If anyone has any insight into this it would be much appreciated.

Posted on Sep 5, 2024 4:39 PM

1 reply

Adding another MDM Server - Token download warning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.