You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

garage or upgrade to logic pro? have mac mini 2014 model running monterey 12.7.6

Hi i do a lot of work with audio. i.e. voice recordings and making music quizzes. I am wondering whether it is worth me upgrading to logic as I know a lot of radio people use it. i am told the track layout in logic is horizontal rather than vertical as it is in garage which would make it feel like a mixing desk. what do members think please.

Earlier Mac models

Posted on Sep 5, 2024 4:50 AM

2 replies

Sep 5, 2024 6:29 AM in response to johnsig

This is going to be personal preference. You have to decide with interface you like better. There is a free trial of Logic Pro. Download it, play with it, see what you think. I'd also strongly suggest doing the Logic Pro tutorials at macProVideo to get you up and running quickly. It's much more complex than GarageBand.

garage or upgrade to logic pro? have mac mini 2014 model running monterey 12.7.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.