You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Microsoft 365 how to remove from my apple Mac I used it on a windows computer

How to remove Microsoft 365 from my Apple Mac. it was downloaded form a windows computer my excel does not work and cannot update if

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 14.6

Posted on Sep 5, 2024 3:08 AM

1 reply

Sep 5, 2024 4:45 AM in response to Johnbobs

I'm not sure what you mean by "downloaded from a Windows computer". If you mean that you tried to install the Windows version of Office on your Mac, that won't work. If you mean that you downloaded the installer for the Mac version of Office on a Windows machine and then copied it over to your Mac and the installer failed, Windows doesn't always preserve Mac files correctly. It's usually best to download directly from your Mac. If you mean that you installed Office on your Mac and now you don't want it, just drag the app(s) to the trash.

If none of that applies, please post back and clarify your situation and what you're trying to accomplish.

Regards.

Microsoft 365 how to remove from my apple Mac I used it on a windows computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.