You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Why is Apple Music not producing sound on Windows via USB speakers?

Hello, I just bought a pair of Razr Nommo V2 speakers for my windows laptop. I can get audio from any other source through them and I can use bluetooth from my phone and use apple music through them. When I try to use the windows version of apple music, I get no audio. The first time I connected them the audio worked just fine abut after rebooting my laptop (I restart it at least once a day), I no longer get any apple music audio through my Nommos. All of the drivers are correct and they work with everything else, but after the first reboot they will not cooperate with apple music. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Edited to add: I CAN get audio from the apple music web app through my speakers, it's only the windows version of apple music that won't render any audio to my speakers.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 1, 2024 7:40 PM

There are no replies.

Why is Apple Music not producing sound on Windows via USB speakers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.