You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apple Card Support

Apple Card has impressive features, but should not be used for any significant purchase because meaningful support is nonexistent.

Posted on Sep 1, 2024 1:24 AM

6 replies

Sep 1, 2024 3:42 AM in response to TapuachTravel

I have had exactly the opposite experience. My spouse and I have been a cardholder for 5 years and have found Goldman Sachs to offer exceptional customer service. In fact, I’m not alone in thinking that as according to J.D. Power, the Apple Card, issued by Goldman Sachs, has been rated the best co-branded credit card without an annual fee for customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.

https://www.jdpower.com/business/press-releases/2023-us-credit-card-satisfaction-study

Sep 1, 2024 4:56 PM in response to TapuachTravel

I would strongly recommend the Apple Card for all purchases. I have never paid a single dollar in interest over the last 5 years and there is no annual fee. Paying off the card could not be easier as you could do it every day if you wish (actually 5 times per day). As an added bonus, I get money added to my Apple Cash card for every purchase. I found it so useful that I have set up Auto Pay for TV, Cell Phone, and Health Insurance so it is charged directly to that card.

Oct 7, 2024 3:16 PM in response to industry

industry wrote:

If I use my regular credit card in a store to buy, say, a ladder, the credit card statement will say "ladder." That's not the case with the Apple card. There are workarounds that I've discovered after several years. But they are, at best, arcane.

None of my regular credit cards show what was purchased on the credit card statement. If I go to Home Depot and buy a ladder, the statement says "Home Depot" and the amount. There is never a receipt given from the credit card company showing what I purchased there.

Sep 1, 2024 4:58 AM in response to TapuachTravel

For a no annual fee card, the support is among the best. If you want a step up in service and support spend $700 annually for an American Express Platinum Card. You’ll get your own support phone number and specialized service and support.

I’ve found that I receive a better experience when I call, than when I chat. Phone support seems more mature and experienced in handling more complex issues.

Oct 7, 2024 3:11 PM in response to TapuachTravel

I agree. It is close to impossible to get a statement that actually describes what I purchased with my Apple card. It only confirms that I bought something.

If I use my regular credit card in a store to buy, say, a ladder, the credit card statement will say "ladder." That's not the case with the Apple card. There are workarounds that I've discovered after several years. But they are, at best, arcane.

Apple Card Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.