You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

While editing video with iMovie, suddenly some video clips and photos/stills got blurry.

While editing video on my late-2017 iMac (running OS Ventura 13.6.7) with iMovie (v. 10.4), I left the computer while it was working on editing tasks, and it put itself to sleep later. When I came back the next day to continue editing I noticed that two things had happened: 1) Some video clips and photos/stills got blurry in the timeline though they look fine in the media gallery and in the Photos app; 2) Many of the photos are now "missing remote media." I had heavily edited the still photos, so I hope I can make them reappear rather than starting over editing them. What went wrong and how can I fix these two problems. Thanks!

iMac 27″ 5K

Posted on Aug 31, 2024 11:36 AM

There are no replies.

While editing video with iMovie, suddenly some video clips and photos/stills got blurry.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.