You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Making Calls from Macbook

Hello, I’m using a MacBook Pro with the latest OS. While I can receive calls on my MacBook, I’m unable to answer them—each time I try, the call fails. The same issue occurs with FaceTime. When I try to make a regular call, I get a message saying that I need to be signed into the same iCloud and FaceTime account on both devices. When I make a FaceTime call, the other person receives it, but as soon as they answer, the call fails. I’m using the same Apple ID for everything, and this issue just started recently, as it was working fine last week. I’ve tried signing out and back in several times and have checked all the settings, but I haven’t had any luck fixing it.

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 14.6

Posted on Aug 24, 2024 12:30 AM

There are no replies.

Making Calls from Macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.