You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Additional GB tracks record softer softer than first few, with the same settings and equipment.

Hello all, After recording 4 initial guitar tracks, I wanted to 2 add additional guitar tracks using the same guitar (acoustic electric with no volume knobs to change volume) and using the same interface and same settings on the interface, GB and on the MAC however; each additional track records much softer even with faders all the way up. Nothing has changed that I can tell. What could be the cause?

Mac Pro (2019)

Posted on Aug 15, 2024 12:07 PM

Similar questions

5 replies

Aug 27, 2024 9:07 AM in response to Keith Barkley

Keith, not sure what you mean but Mac microphone mode is off. Plugged directly thru Komplete Audio 6 interface. No changes to the interface settings between record sessions. First three tracks are fine, went back a few days later to do a few more tracks with no changes to interface, Mac or Guitar. Has me stumped as to why the additional tracks recorded much softer.

Additional GB tracks record softer softer than first few, with the same settings and equipment.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.