You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music missing on new MacBook Sonoma

Hello.

I had a MacBook Pro when I was working years ago and when it died I got a Lenovo Yoga as I didn't have the funds for a new Mac.

last month I purchased a MacBook Sonoma from Best Buy and their Geek Squad transferred everything to my Mac. Or so I thought.

The iTunes file on my new Mac only consists of about 30 albums out of hundreds I had added over the years. Some from the iTunes Store and some from CD's I had copied.

I could kick myself for going to Best Buy rather than the local Apple Store which is located in the local mall but mobility is an issue for me and I just didn't have the energy to hit the mall.

I have no idea why all the albums didn't copy.

Is there a location on my Mac I can check or any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much and stay safe out there.

MacBook Air 15″, macOS 14.5

Posted on Aug 1, 2024 6:58 AM

There are no replies.

Music missing on new MacBook Sonoma

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.