You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playing Audio Through Quicktime Player

I am a hypnotherapist, I usually play background music via QuickTime when doing a zoom session. This was working fine until the last zoom upgrade. Now when i play audio via QuickTime, my clients cannot hear it at their end. I have tried so many different things and still no future forward.

Please help. I have spent significant time trying to get to the bottom of this. Thank you

iMac 27″

Posted on Jul 31, 2024 5:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2024 6:33 AM

Zoom may block music, depending on your settings and Zoom plan. If they think that you repeatedly share copyrighted music, then they can even block your account.

Configuring audio for music and singing - Zoom Support

Sharing background music or computer audio on Zoom - Zoom Support

Spoke words come through fine but no music or singing - Zoom Community

The issue is Zoom, not QuickTime Player or your Mac.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 31, 2024 6:33 AM in response to DeeLSmith

Zoom may block music, depending on your settings and Zoom plan. If they think that you repeatedly share copyrighted music, then they can even block your account.

Configuring audio for music and singing - Zoom Support

Sharing background music or computer audio on Zoom - Zoom Support

Spoke words come through fine but no music or singing - Zoom Community

The issue is Zoom, not QuickTime Player or your Mac.

Playing Audio Through Quicktime Player

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.