You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I unable to complete the UNiDAYS login process?

Have UNiDAYS app on my iPhone downloaded from App Store. Have gone through registration and login process several times. But when I reach end of these processes, I find myself back at start. Tried submitting a form with problem on UNiDAYS site that wouldn’t work either. No error messages. Given as a clue . On submit page refreshes and then jumps back to way it was.

No probs on other sites. IOS uptodate. Help appreciated Thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Jul 30, 2024 4:20 PM

2 replies

Jul 30, 2024 10:58 PM in response to Gym52

I realise this App is not an Apple product but it does involve the promotion of Apple devices and software. Was hoping someone in the Apple community would have knowledge of it and be willing to help, .As I am a student being able to use App / get discount would encourage me to buy Apple. Also the App is on an Apple device, sudden thought leaving feedback on App Store.

Why am I unable to complete the UNiDAYS login process?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.