You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

recording video using Quicktime but it stops recording the video except the audio

I record videos on my macbook air (fully charged) using an external microphone and my iPhone's camera.

Everything goes smoothly the first minutes but then the screen goes black, and the video only captures the audio from then on. I have already checked the battery settings, turned on 'prevent automatic sleeping blabla' setting, adjusted my mac to NEVER go to sleep. Yet, the screen still goes black after 7-8 minutes and a 10-15 seconds into it, it only captures the audio. I cannot begin to tell you how annoying and exhausting it is.

MacBook Air, macOS 14.5

Posted on Jul 30, 2024 1:42 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

recording video using Quicktime but it stops recording the video except the audio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.