You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Business Shows as Permanently Closed after updating business category

I “claimed” my business profile in Apple Maps, and logged into Apple Business Connect. I updated the information, business categories, photos, logo, hours, everything. I verified the business, with the call option, and sent a utility bill showing the business name and address. It now shows verified, not shown. In maps it’s listed as permanently closed. In my Apple business connect account it’s listed as open, and my contact card says “in review”. I have reported the issue in maps, along with 4 other employees, multiple times. I have sent messages in business connect. I have emailed, and received an email stating I would get a response within 48 hours-no reply. I talked to Apple, they said to continue to use maps, and business connect to report the issue. Apple business connect doesn’t have any method of communication besides the “contact” form. No phone number, no chat option, no email address. I replied to the email they sent saying they’d get back to me within 48 hours-nothing. My business is on other several other map platforms and all of the information is correct and visible. It’s been 2 weeks, does anyone know if there is anything else I could do to correct this? I considered removing my business completely and re-adding it, but I am worried that the process will take even longer a second time.

Posted on Jul 18, 2024 11:02 AM

There are no replies.

My Business Shows as Permanently Closed after updating business category

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.