You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Le son de mon Mac est totalement parasité

Depuis une quinzaine de jours le son des fichiers musicaux de mon Mac Pro Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7 est totalement altéré par des grésillements parasites au point où on ne peut pas écouter la musique sereinement. Je me suis renseigné sur Internet qui indique que cela pourrait provenir de plusieurs raison et notamment du fait que les haut parleurs soient imprégnés de poussière. J’ai donc suivi le conseil de passer un aspirateur, modérément bien sûr, sur toute la surface du clavier mais le problème reste entier. J’ai effectué un nettoyage complet de l’ordi avec  Onyx et toujours rien. Pour m’assurer que le problème provenait bien de l’ordinateur, j’ai utilisé Youtube et VLC et le problème existe même quand j’utilise Internet. Pouvez vous m’aider à ce gros problème?

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Jul 18, 2024 5:19 AM

2 replies

Aug 19, 2024 8:57 PM in response to georges1806

Automated translation (from French):

"My Mac's sound is totally corrupted

For about two weeks, the sound of music files on my Mac Pro Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7 has been completely distorted by parasitic crackling to the point where you can't listen to music peacefully. I looked on the Internet and it says that this could be due to several reasons, including the fact that the speakers are covered in dust. So I followed the advice to vacuum, moderately of course, over the entire surface of the keyboard, but the problem remains. I did a complete cleaning of the computer with Onyx and still nothing. To make sure that the problem was really coming from the computer, I used Youtube and VLC and the problem exists even when I use the Internet. Can you help me with this big problem?"

I assume that the reference is to a MacBook Pro notebook – not a Mac Pro desktop computer – if you vacuumed the keyboard in an attempt to remove dust from the speakers.

Le son de mon Mac est totalement parasité

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.