You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fraudulent enrollment in 3rd party Business Administration or ASM.. ? ?

Logged on as end user in school or work account, while screen sharing with the Business Mngt, Commercial Dept, submitted videos to reflect same on regular tech usage and was advised no evidence of such remote access or content. More details provided by myself re: Business account details, messages for business, business identification cards and other information relating directly to business activities or business operations in general. Submitted screenshots uploaded as well via my 99th case manager. Got a hold a a senior advisor who was awesome and awestruck in Commercial, etc. wanted to get me involved with this process but it seems like it falls apart. Fake Business/Former friends, never worked for him, if not the opposite & allowed other forms of communication and documents to be shared and have been uploaded. Solved a security breach in 23’, how VPN Configuration is Coded to move to another app to disguise scam. Privacy Policy Broken, 2 devices downloaded my 2 IPhones by engineers, of course they are not speaking to me directly.

Now under 3rd party management. Uploading their Certificates and other data to the server and using the data to make sure they don’t miss a transaction or make sure that the server doesn’t miss the data they were trying to access. 2 years later. I’m now advised not their problem to address as 3rd party regardless of 3 more breaches discovered in Apple software and other apps; however told to go to law enforcement. Did that, subsequently they are not responsible to get back to me as they were not responsible for this problem with my own data breach in my own time frame for the company. Help? Advise?

iPhone 15 Plus

Posted on Jul 17, 2024 7:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2024 8:48 AM

If you have encountered three breaches in Apple software as you have reported here, then you will not be able to obtain assistance around this or other forums.

These reported breaches are far above what assistance can be rendered here in the Apple forums, and well beyond the sort of help that can be offered by anyone here in this or other forums, or seemingly by the hundredth case manager.

You have undoubtedly already considered the security advice acquired over the past years, and have implemented that as appropriate, too.

The value of the security exploits you are reporting are involved here are immense, and the sorts of forensics involved in investigating espionage tooling requires direct device access, and detailed information on your particular personal and security environment.

You're reporting some exceedingly well-funded adversaries.

If this is a managed or supervised device, you will need to continue your discussions with the IT group involved.

And if this is ongoing security issues, again, your years of effort and myriad case managers should make it clear that whatever is or is not happening here will not be resolved on your current path, not by forum postings or what you have already tried.

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 17, 2024 8:48 AM in response to ChloboC

If you have encountered three breaches in Apple software as you have reported here, then you will not be able to obtain assistance around this or other forums.

These reported breaches are far above what assistance can be rendered here in the Apple forums, and well beyond the sort of help that can be offered by anyone here in this or other forums, or seemingly by the hundredth case manager.

You have undoubtedly already considered the security advice acquired over the past years, and have implemented that as appropriate, too.

The value of the security exploits you are reporting are involved here are immense, and the sorts of forensics involved in investigating espionage tooling requires direct device access, and detailed information on your particular personal and security environment.

You're reporting some exceedingly well-funded adversaries.

If this is a managed or supervised device, you will need to continue your discussions with the IT group involved.

And if this is ongoing security issues, again, your years of effort and myriad case managers should make it clear that whatever is or is not happening here will not be resolved on your current path, not by forum postings or what you have already tried.

Jul 22, 2024 3:12 PM in response to ChloboC

ChoboC,

I have been going through the exact situation now for 2 years.

I began this as a basic to below-average computer user. I still lack knowledge, but I do have grit.

I also have ironclad proof of my devices being managed and monitored by a 3rd party that I did not authorize.

The access to my networks is hauntingly multi-channel. . . through my typical smart home networked environment, my 3rd party devices' drivers and management apps are corrupted and used onramps to all of my electronic activity linked to my Apple ID (Mac, iPhone, and iPad).

Once in the Apple environment, accessibility features are combined to execute commands (via keyboard shortcuts. recording and training of my voice, and having Siri read content on screen) that change settings, install further monitoring/managing capabilities, and then Accessibility features are also leveraged for the output of analysis regarding my activity and sent to my "stalker" using "Guest" temporary communications methods that erase the data sent upon closing the session (just like when you log in as a guest in any environment).

Devices that have been leveraged in accessing/listening/watching/tracking me in ways I did not authorize:

HP printer (HP's Smart software way too smart), Samsung TVs, Audi Q4's MMI, Samsung Family Hub fridge, Apple Tiles, Beats headphones, Apple EarPods, multiple manufacturers' Bluetooth mice, keyboards, and monitors . . ..

Documenting the full scope of the communication methods used, information gathered, online routes traced, analysis performed, apps impersonated or corrupted, add-ins, plug-ins, extensions ran in the background, and data lost by them or by my freakout reaction when I see it happening again is a herculean effort that requires forensic consulting. Particularly since the methods and models continue to improve and receive updates just like any other app or OS.

Very expensive. So, if like me, you can't afford it, what do you do? I can only scratch the surface of any answer for you.

I have limped along fighting this for 2 years - using ScreenTime to limit access and what programs run.

I wiped all my devices clean, changed all my passwords, and installed new apps - even bought a new Mac and new networking equipment - but I kept the same Apple ID and accessed the same data. "They" were back within 24 hours and back up to full capability in a couple days.

I am starting to go to my online and Smart device providers to update my Privacy Rights settings and request that they send me all information related to how I have accessed their site - what devices, what IP addresses, what content, etc to try to get proof of WHO is doing it. The fact that they are doing it is now easy to prove. But until I/we can go after the bad actor that is coordinating all of the data flow, it will continue.

I've come to a point: I either accept being constantly monitored (And yes, I am paranoid, but only because I've now proven that I deserve to be) or I go after the bad actor. Anything in between is fighting well-programmed apps and machine learning models and you will just exhaust yourself trying, limit your ability to function like a normal person, and have only minor, temporary victories and privacy.

Take Mr. Hoffman's advice - he's one of the most knowledgeable contributors I've found in these forums.

Get help from the authorities, a lawyer, and a forensic tech, if you can.

Do not let the standard tech support folks that do not understand how much AI changed this game berate you or get you down. They don't yet know what they don't know. The lack of respect and empathy I have experienced from the tech support community I've paid subscriptions to (Netgear, Bitdefender, Avast, Apple, Best Buy, Norton - a joke btw) and even consultants I hired for $1500 to setup my home network, is an outrage.

If you're lucky enough to find a diamond in the rough in this community, hold on to them and cherish them. They can save your sanity.

Learn about the platforms that can manage you and the Gen AI and open architecture tools used in them. Embrace them. They can help you fight back (I am just beginning to understand this - - so I don't pretend to know how to do this - just that I know I/we need to learn).

Google Cloud Platform (formerly Workspace)

AWS Management via Cloud Computing

Microsoft Azure

Apple's School Manager and Business Manager

Good luck.

[Edited by Moderator]

Jul 17, 2024 8:38 AM in response to ChloboC

ChloboC wrote:

My issue is that through law-enforcement through documentation and through direct screen sharing it has been verified that I am fraudulently enrolled under Management through Apple and then now through a third-party application. I’m wondering how to get out of the situation?

Apple doesn't enroll devices in third party management software. The problem lies elsewhere. I suggest you consult a professional.

Fraudulent enrollment in 3rd party Business Administration or ASM.. ? ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.