You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is Xcode still asking to enroll in Apple Developer Program after confirmation?

I already enrolled in the Apple Development Program by paying amount and got a confirmation email from Apple. But when I try to distribute the App in Xcode, I still get the below error message:

team "Vivek Kumar (Personal Team)" is not enrolled in the Apple Developer Program. Distribution requires enrollment in the Apple Developer Program. Visit https://developer.apple.com/account to enrrol.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 15″

Posted on Jul 15, 2024 11:16 PM

1 reply

Jul 15, 2024 11:24 PM in response to vivek9676

vivek9676 Said:

"Already enrolled in the Apple Developer Program but Xcode still asking to enrrol to Apple Developer Program"

-------

Use the Developer Forums:

You need to ask this question in the Developer Forums. You'll have a higher chance of getting the answer you are looking for by using that site. You may want to make it a bit more in depth such as what you want to include, and how to compile it at best. Reply back with a link to your post.

Why is Xcode still asking to enroll in Apple Developer Program after confirmation?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.