You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How to access Apple support chat?

Hi, I’m having an issue with some unexpected charges and I need to contact Apple support via chat or iMessages. Can anyone provide the link to direct chat because I’ve tried every option and I can’t find the chat option anywhere.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Jul 13, 2024 4:02 AM

31 replies

Sep 2, 2024 12:38 AM in response to Janetmock

Janetmock wrote:
attachment/9b77dfb5-25e2-48e2-ab71-dc8536f70dc6
i am trying to make a purchase in an app but it is showing that. What can I do??

Like the notification says: “For assistance, contact iTunes Support at www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/.”

That will lead to a form for describing your issue, from which best contact methods will be suggested.

Sep 9, 2024 12:49 PM in response to dejana18

Hello. My name is Krasimir Milev and I am from Bulgaria. I have three SIM cards for my mobile operator A1. On one of them on a phone with Android OS on 23.06.2024 at 2.22 pm I received an SMS from ITunes with some hidden code to activate) and after my little son has activated I received a total of 8 products from ITunes worth 147 leva and 42 cents to my account of mobile operator A1. Only I have never, ever seen and am not aware purchased any products from Apple, the least of which is that this phone, which is mine with the number +3**********, has Android OS and I cannot activate Apple products on it. Only that I paid for nothing to my operator A1 - BGN 147.42 without tax (with tax, this money is more - you can check in my mobile operator A1 - my invoice) and they transferred this money to Apple - for which I claim that Apple robbed me most unceremoniously. On 24.06.2024, I had two conversations on the phone .number 00800 6002 7753 (one at 18:16:25 and the other at 18:21:23) which were more than 1 hour long. I spoke to an Apple employee and explained the problem with the individual product codes of Apple that I have been charged for and that I do not actually use and did not knowingly purchase and that I have been defrauded in some way. He checked and said that he sees the transactions and that the money will be refunded to my account on my mobile operator A1 ,within 60 days. Only it's been more than 60 days and I have nothing. On 09/03/2024, I had a conversation on 00800 6002 7753 with an operator and he told me that he didn't know anything about the problem, which means that Apple once again blatantly lies to me. It does not honor perhaps the largest and richest company in the world like this to make fun of his customers because I love Apple on my other phone, which is an IPhone X, but I'm already thinking about making a bad advertisement for Apple. My name is Krasimir and I can send you photos from the fraudulent SMS I received from ITunes at my other phone .+3*******1

[Edited by Moderator]

How to access Apple support chat?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.