You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I get an error when trying to download a Podcast

Hello,

One of my many podcasts that I am subscribed to via Podcasts app is not downloading. After I try to download any of the episode of that podcast, I get following message:

Unable to Download the Podcast
...cannot be downloaded. Please try again later.

There was no issue with any of the podcasts about month or two ago.

I have even contacted the creator of the podcast and they say they have no knowledge of the issue.

I am forced to listen to this specific podcast via web interface because in app it is not poiisble right now.

I have tried to update iOS, restart Podcast app, restart iPhone but still not downloading.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 27, 2024 6:56 AM

1 reply

Aug 7, 2024 12:14 AM in response to ondrej261

The issue still exists.

I likely switch to Android platform next time, because many little issues start to bothering me with Apple devices. For example, during login on this forum, I Apple locked my account and I was forced to do some safety procedures. Recently, Apple locks my account frequently, like two weeks ago when I was also forced to change my password. I am waiting for last drop.

I get an error when trying to download a Podcast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.