You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I identify bugs in the latest iOS versions affecting MS Teams?

How can find what bugs are associated with the MS Teams mobile APP and the latest iOS versions for iphone/ipad? I have users who are experiencing different issues that MSFT claims to be associated with bugs in the latest iOS releases.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13

Posted on Jun 5, 2024 8:52 AM

4 replies

Jun 5, 2024 12:52 PM in response to bhenrick

bhenrick wrote:

The latest is MS Teams cannot recognize which audio device is being used which triggers the following statement in the call log.

DeviceCaptureNotFunctioning event was fired when the capture device currently being used for the session is not functioning correctly and, possibly, preventing one-way audio from working correctly.

show that log to Microsoft support then and work it out with them.

Jun 5, 2024 8:56 AM in response to bhenrick

bhenrick wrote:

How can find what bugs are associated with the MS Teams mobile APP and the latest iOS versions for iphone/ipad? I have users who are experiencing different issues that MSFT claims to be associated with bugs in the latest iOS releases.

What bugs? Only issue I've had which has been on and off is notifications.

Jun 5, 2024 11:53 AM in response to razmee209

The latest is MS Teams cannot recognize which audio device is being used which triggers the following statement in the call log.

DeviceCaptureNotFunctioning event was fired when the capture device currently being used for the session is not functioning correctly and, possibly, preventing one-way audio from working correctly.

How can I identify bugs in the latest iOS versions affecting MS Teams?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.