You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ios 17.4 speech to text not working

Siri isn’t working properly anymore since the update to 17.4. I can’t use speech to text anymore

iPhone SE, iOS 17

Posted on Mar 20, 2024 8:34 AM

3 replies

May 22, 2024 2:18 PM in response to IHA63

17.4.1 having many issues with update. For starters my battery is draining and my phone is overheating while it is plugged in, I get a message saying Phone cannot continue to charge until it cools down or something like that. That has never happened before, as well my talk to text only works for about three words and then stops, also my phone is lagging. I have never had an issue with my phone since I bought it brand new, it’s been a work horse for me. XR. I spent several hours on the phone with Apple support trying all kinds of fixes, even resetting my network nothing has worked! Apple trying to get me out of this one a new one!!! I paid 1200 and will only give me 50 on a trade/upgrade.

Ios 17.4 speech to text not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.